Second Trimester Pre Natal Workout!
Following on from my first trimester exercise video we now move on to the second trimester! Hopefully by now the sickness will have subsided and you are starting to feel a little more energised, so now it's time to give the body a little extra attention. It has been said that exercising through pregnancy is beneficial when in labour and will certainly help you get back your pre-pregnancy body once you have given birth.
In this second video you will continue to work the whole body and I have divided it into sections to offer frequent breaks. Please note this is not a workout for a beginner, but for those who have worked out prior to becoming pregnant and through their first trimester.
Before exercising remember:
- Always consult your doctor before exercising
- Make sure you drink plenty of water
- Ensure you don't over heat - workout in a cool environment
- Take regular breaks (even if you don't think you need to)
- Stop if you start to feel breathless or dizzy
Good luck and feel free to get in touch with any questions about prenatal training... stay tuned for a final third trimester video coming soon!