Small ball fun!
I have just completed an advanced small ball course so that I can offer my clients even more fun with this piece of equipment when I’m back in a few weeks! The small ball is amazing to advance regular exercises and to really work deep into specific muscles, especially the core. Here are a few of my fave moves working a variety of areas of the body...
1. Side plank extensions
2. Inner thigh squeezes with raised feet
3. Tricep press ups with knees on the ball
4. Ball under lower back, toe taps, vary the speed then add the extra challenge of lifting hands and arms 😉
5. Ball jack knife adding in head and shoulders if suitable
6. Plank with feet on the ball.... don’t move!!!
These are all fairly challenging so take your tome, start with just a few reps and gradually build up. Any questions feel free to ask, will post more small ball exercises soon!!